Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oh how little we see, hear and speak..when we do, it it wise what we say?

Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness.
It is not attained through self-gratification
but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.

Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch,
but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.


Alone we can do so little;
together we can do so much.

The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes,
but also by the aggregate of tiny pushes of each honest worker.

Knowledge is love and light and vision.


Helen Keller


I am not bound to win,
but I am bound to be true.
I am not bound to succeed,
but I am bound to live by the light that I have.
I must stand with anybody that stands right,
and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong."


-Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment