Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Love is a gift one can share with each other. It can be in the form of a smile or a kind word even a cookie right out of the oven to a little child. Their little minds work differently then grown ups. It is the things they "don't remember" that will count later. Like the fights that they didn't have to listen too. The fear that was not there, when they find out what it is. They are at an age where we the grown ups can make a difference in a child's life and change who they may turn out to be. We are the ones that make that difference. Each child is a gift and it may not be your child but they are still a gift from God and they should be treated as such. Don't make bad memories. I can remember being very young and while the baby sitter's children where inside eating a warm meal we were outside when our momma drove away. peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with water everyday...while her children ate something different. I remember that and bringing my own lunch from home and having to set in another room to eat alone because of it. It took me 4o years to enjoy a peanut butter and jelly sandwiches ....That's the kind of babysitter I was not going to be...I was going to be the mother away form mother...the other mother and so I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment